Industrial Tests, Inc. helps substation owners enhance safety, reliability, equipment life, and performance despite shrinking maintenance budgets. We offer a complete portfolio of the latest tools and test equipment, technologies, and resources to improve transformer and circuit breaker life management; extend equipment life; optimize maintenance to cut costs and reduce outages; enhance SF6 management; and improve switching safety, fault current management, and grounding.
Impact of Substation Maintenance Program
Routine substation services are also available if you want to reap the benefits outlined below:
- Extend equipment life by 5-10 years with maintenance guidelines.
- Reduce maintenance costs by up to 30% via “condition-based maintenance”.
- Reduce losses via improved SF6 management and transformer cooling.
- Implement predictive maintenance practices for reduced outages.
- Prevent failure of critical transformers, realizing potential savings per unit of $1-5 million.
Through ITI’s disciplined and pragmatic approach towards regression unnecessary procedures to save our customers time and money, we are able to detect these problems in a thorough yet efficient manner Early detection is a key component to salvaging and preventing future damage. The majority of problems arise because equipment is not maintained and/or tested regularly for defects. At the end of our testing procedures, ITI provides NETA certified reports which includes data and test documentation to provide the pillars for beginning a maintenance program specifically designed for your specific needs.
Key Customer Benefits:
- All personnel on the job are certified technicians under NETA standards
- A Registered PE (professional Engineer) will proof read all engineering reports and calculations
- All testing procedures will be within NETA specifications and done with objectivity and precision
- Safety is the top priority for both our employees on the job and employers liable for the employees
- Fees are competitive and honest
- Voltage and Current specifications will be on par with manufacture recommendations prior to installation
- Peace of mind that equipment is safe for employees to use
Industrial Tests, Inc. Providing Substation Maintenance To California And Nationwide
With offices in outside Sacramento and Fresno, California, Industrial Tests, Inc. provides Substation Maintenance services to clients throughout California including San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego as well as Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Texas and nationwide. We serve industrial, commercial and municipal clients in various industries including power stations, power plants, wind and solar, petro-chemicals, manufacturing, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, defense contractors, data centers and many other applications that rely on high power electric equipment. Whatever your Substation Maintenance needs may be, contact us and we will make sure that your equipment is treated with the care and safety requirements that it deserves. See our full line of maintenance.
To learn more about Substation Maintenance, please visit our website.
- Electrical Testing
- High Voltage Testing
- Power Transformer Testing
- Power Cable Testing
- Ground Fault Testing
- Generator Testing
- Hi Pot Testing
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- SF6 Circuit Breaker Testing
- Neta Testing
- Megger Test 成人大片播放器,美女自慰视频
- Switchgear Testing
- Protective Relay Testing
- Fall of Potential Ground Test 成人大片播放器,美女自慰视频
- Instrument Testing
- Solar Energy Testing
- Other Services
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us